Want to join LT34 but missed the start?

Finished (teamless)
wieder

Want to join LT34 but missed the start?

Post by wieder »

It may be possible that some players are not playing the game. If that happens, we can start giving away their nations for those players who want to play but have missed joining LT34.

The time limit for the idlers is 3 turns. This means that the new players may start playing Wednesday assuming that there are idlers. Usually in every game there has been at least few of those.

Missing the first 3 turns shouldn't be that bad since this game has tech leakage meaning that the first techs may become extremely cheap once the first players start getting them. Techs become cheaper when anyone gets them.

Please contact me on the forum or through the web page if you want to take over an idling nation. In 3 turns we will know how many idlers we have.
mmm2

Post by mmm2 »

does anyone want to join game in case there are idlers? how about we delay end of T0 until we find out if idlers or not? Why? because it's unfair and unmotivating to start with missing T0...
HanduMan

Post by HanduMan »

game chat wrote: (T0 - 18:54:33) <mmm2> :it might be time consuming, but if we can track on the log, who logs in, then we can determine who is missing... we should send out 2nd notification to these players to warn them that they will be cut and given to waiting list players.. how does that sound??
(T0 - 10:49:48) <wieder> In any case it would be really hard for us to list the idlers by checking it from the logs
Not really that hard. ;p

Just parse the chat log in excel & compare with the roster to see who is missing from the logon announcements
(T0 - 05:52:14) mmm2 has connected from ******.***.***.***.net (player mmm2).
There were 3 players missing from T0: vidlius, Vendicar & cdoucet.

Oh, but it seems cdoucet has made it to T1 after all. So, only 2 players still idling.
kull

Post by kull »

may i join and replace 1 idler player
wieder

Post by wieder »

"may i join and replace 1 idler player"

I wish you had said that just slightly earlier because one idler was just replaced and it could have been done at the same time :) I also sent a mail to the last remaining idler and I guess he will need some time to react it. Let's check if the position is still open after a short while. I'll keep you informed. I suppose your mail address is correct on the forum?
kull

Post by kull »

yes, my e-mail is correct!

i sent you an in-mail via longturn private messages.....do that work?
wieder

Post by wieder »

Unless vidlius starts playing the game in few hours, Xanox will take his place and start playing on LT34. It turned out that Xanox had sent me mail before kull and for some reasons I had misses that one. Sorry about that kull.

This will happen in about 8-12 hours from now. The TC is not going to be affected by this because it will happen in 1 hour 55 minutes.

The game will be resumed once the idler has been replaced and it will continue after a very short period of time.

This was the last early idler we had. After this a player can be replaced after idling more than 10 turns.
wieder

Post by wieder »

It's T8 and vidlius was replaced by Xanox. This happened because vidlius was idling from the start and Xanox was willing to play the game.

Once Xanox logs in and starts playing we no longer have anyone who hasn't logged even once during the game.
kull

Post by kull »

that's fine, good luck for all
wieder

Post by wieder »

I was contacted by ifaesfu and he told me that he no longer can continue playing the game. Kull, are you still interested in taking his place?

Both of you, please confirm this on the forum on this thread.
ifaesfu

Post by ifaesfu »

I'm very sorry for not being able to continue playing lt34. I will be out of home most of the time and I'm not sure about being able to have internet access everyday for at least one month.
So it is better someone can take the nation as soon as possible and get some little advantage by not taking an Idler's nation

Thanks all of you for these great settings, specially to Wieder.
wieder

Post by wieder »

Thanks for telling us about that! I hope see you in some future game when you have time for it.

The game server was just restarted and ifaesfu was replaced with kull. Good luck playing LT34 :D
wieder

Post by wieder »

There are currently no idlers in LT34 but I will send you a mail if someone starts idling.

The problem with late game idlers is that the idler must stay out of the game for 10 turns. Only after that time his nation be given away. It may be possible to give away nations delegated for 10 turns since in this case the original owner of the nation has been idle. These nations may be in quite good shape.
buggy

Post by buggy »

dkudriatsev2, if you are interested and the game maker allows, you can replace me. I'm out from LT for some time.
wieder

Post by wieder »

Yes, it's possible.

However akfaew does player replacements and he is probably not available at least for the rest of the week. I will send some mails later today and ask when and how this is possible. I will also need a confirmation from dkudriavtsev2 for replacing you.

If possible, please set your production on game so that your nation can remain idle for few days if needed. Workers on auto and cities producing something that will take a while to complete.

Thanks for notifying us about this and I hope to see you back on some future game!
wieder

Post by wieder »

Buggy has been replaced with dkudriavtsev2.

Good luck dkudriavtsev2 and see you again in the future games buggy!
Luca

Post by Luca »

I will not be able to play from now on, so I would like to leave my account to somebody who is willing to start playing.