Nation density

Finished (teamless)
Drew

Nation density

Post by Drew »

I was surprised at how close I started out to other nations in the test game. In the image below you can see I almost start out right on top of el_perdedor (Cornish) on the left, and I'm also very close to ACGlasier (Atlantean) in the upper left, cdoucet (Toltec) up top, and mmultima (Dryad) down on the bottom. Is this how concentrated the nations will be in the actual game as well? I don't have a problem with it but it seems like a higher density of nations than LT35 had, unless I am mistaken.

wieder

Post by wieder »

The nations are currently too close to each other because about third of the land is not connected the the main continent and all the players start from that one continent.

There are currently 450 tiles / player. I will probably try 700 - 800 tiles / player next for the next test game. Maybe about a third of the land is unavailable for the initial settling. LT35 had 550 tiles / player.

This close players would result with sudden death for lots of players and maybe we will be playing that game a bit later and not this time :)