The game may be hard to reach, this is how to solve the problem!!!!

Finished (teamless)
wieder

The game may be hard to reach, this is how to solve the problem!!!!

Post by wieder »

http://forum.longturn.org/viewtopic.php?id=507

Hi,

I'm moving my DNS server to new server, while old will be shut off tomorrow. Unfortunately tomorrow I will be AFK and it's very likely that longturn.org will be not resolveable during nearest few days.
So, be prepared to problems with accessing website, forums, etc...
You can connect to game by ip numbers, which for lt34.longturn.org is 212.232.29.125
Sorry for inconvenience sad. I hoped that I will start doing it week earlier.

Please write that IP address down since you may need it for connecting to the game

The usage of the IP number: When connecting to the game, replace lt34.longturn.org (or any other longturn address you currently use, lw2b.longturn.org, lw2c.longturn.org) with that number: 212.232.29.125

Note! If the number is not needed, you can't see this forum either. Not without that IP address.

For connecting to the forum enter the IP address 212.232.29.125 on the web browser as the address
HanduMan

Post by HanduMan »

wieder wrote: For connecting to the forum enter the IP address 212.232.29.125 on the web browser as the address
Not working. The game can be connected by the IP but to access the forum you need to add something to it. Plain IP goes to a default page:
It works!

This is the default web page for this server.

The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.
Can someone tell what to add there?
Corbeau

Post by Corbeau »

Does this mean we're back in the address book?