who wants to play? I leave my account

Finished (teamless)
Luca

who wants to play? I leave my account

Post by Luca »

I will not be able to play from now on, so I would like to leave my account to somebody who is willing to start playing. Let me know if interested.
CedricD

Post by CedricD »

Can I control two accounts - my own and yours, if they are far away on map?
(I locate near 60/120)

If it is allowed, I can :) the write to me volo.myhal@gmail.com
HanduMan

Post by HanduMan »

longturn | game rules wrote: 1. Profiles and signups
  • 11. Each player can only have one account. If more than one player will use the same IP address a post explaining the situation must be made in the forum of any affected game.
5. Delegations
  • 5. Controlling two nations for too long is frowned upon. If the original player is away for too long his nation may be removed or given away to someone else.
wieder

Post by wieder »

If Luca wants to delegate his nation to you, you may take it but that nation may and will (probably) be taken over by some other player in the future. In any case Luca needs to set the delegation on the web page.

His announcements also gives us the possibility to have some new player taking over. When a player ends playing and announces that on the forum there is really no need to wait for those 10 turns. Currently however we don't have anyone waiting for a nation.
Luca

Post by Luca »

Otherwise my nation my just be taken by an AI... probably it's more fair
taulover

Post by taulover »

Luca wrote:Otherwise my nation my just be taken by an AI... probably it's more fair
Longturn is never played with AI, with the exception of civil war.
Longturn Introduction wrote:Longturn is a lot like a normal multiplayer game of Freeciv, except the turn timeout is 23 hours, and there are at least 20 human players (we never play with AI!).
wieder

Post by wieder »

We have a replacement player. Luca has been replaced with Meton. Good luck Meton.

http://forum.longturn.org/viewtopic.php?id=497

The game server was restarted because of this and the game now continues from the same point.