Your nations plots

everything else
Grendel

Your nations plots

Post by Grendel »

Does this feature of the website work? I get nothing for this. Scripts are on, so that does not appear to be the issue.
Grendel

Post by Grendel »

It does. Ubuntu 9.04. Firefox 3.6.11. I run flashblock and noscript but have allowed longturn.org.
Last edited by Grendel on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grendel

Post by Grendel »

I see all the categories but no image. I see an image-link-broken graphic. I do not see any global plots. I have discovered however, that right-clicking and View Image will show the graph for my nation.
bamskamp

Post by bamskamp »

My set-up for Ubuntu 11.04 with Firefox 8.0 works fine for seeing global graphs, however I was unaware of right-clicking and 'View Image' to see nation specific stats. They appear to be identical to the global graphs from my perspective. My nations plots are available in a link above the categories, when I sign in. Do you see that link, Grendel?
Grendel

Post by Grendel »

Ok, what I thought were my nation's graphs are the global graphs. I was unaware that there was a link to my nation's stats and plots. I thought that was a header for the following section. =) Anyway it is the same on that page, broken links, but I can view them with View Image. It is probably some Firefox incompatibility, since my version is quite old now.

Also, the global population graph shows population is at eg. on T57, 8. While on my own graph it is 800. The axes should have clearer labels, population in millions, population in thousands, or whatever it is.