#1 Re: LT31 » Idlers » 2012-12-09 13:05:57

Thanks, it works out.

#2 Re: LT31 » Idlers » 2012-12-08 20:38:00

I'd like to replace an idler. I'd be fepf pls.

Ingame nick could also be Paladin. Thanks in advance.

#3 Re: LT31 » LT31 will start soon » 2012-10-20 11:12:08

Thanks for the email. I'm here and ready :-).

#4 Re: LT31 » Tech sharing » 2012-06-22 09:57:40

Steelski wrote:

To limit the power of tech sharing, how about setting non-zero chances to lose techs when trading them, for example 40% for giving and 50% for receiving? This would mean a 20% chance that both lose the tech and 30% that both keep it. This way, cooperating players would still get some benefit from sharing their techs, but not nearly as much as with the current settings in LT30.

Penalty for changing research target should also be set.

This might be a better way to prevent huge, overpowered alliances, than limiting the number of winners (which could also be done though).

I agree.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB