The proposed teams for LT38

Finished (team)
wieder

The proposed teams for LT38

Post by wieder »

Please comment if you think there is a problem with the teams, they are unfair or if you are not going to play the game. Also comment if you think you have joined LT38 but you are not on the list. Or if you simply would (not) want to play with some player or you would like to play against some particular player.

Some players did not confirm participation and they are not added to the game. If there was an error with that, please let me know as soon as possible.

I have chosen the two teams trying to make them balanced. I have some idea about how different players play but perfect balancing is not possible. It's just as fair as I could do. All comments are welcome and we can adjust the teams if there is a problem.

Team BLUE:

cgalik:Blue:Slovakian
Luke7658:Blue:Greek
ferg:Blue:
zoe:Blue:Belgian
buggy:Blue:Iranian
elpollodiablo:Blue:Austrian
chill:Blue:Roman
Lord_P:Blue:Palatinate
Sketlux:Blue:Westphalian
Corbeau:Blue:North Korean

Team RED:

mmm2:Red:Hanoverian
paavo:Red:Yugoslav
Sokrat:Red:Swiss
Marduk:Red:Chinese
o01eg:Red:
Kocurek:Red:Assyrian
Joris:Red:Catalan
lvzheng:Red:Hacker
ptizoom:Red:Acadian
axoi:Red:Amazonian

Corbeau was moved to team Blue and paavo was moved to team red.
Last edited by wieder on Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mmm2

Post by mmm2 »

these teams seem unbalanced..
on blue team there are many players i know such as cgalik, drew, chill, lord p, paavo, and el pollo

corbeau and ptizoom are the only players i know on my team.. corbeau plays peaceful style, and you know he will be leaving many big cities empty for other team to conquer.. i don't know how you decided these teams were fair?
cgalik

Post by cgalik »

I paid him off more than you did. :) Haha jk

Mmm2/wieder, you can swap one player if you'd like (except for Luke, as we will coming from same IP).
lvzheng

Post by lvzheng »

I'm lvzheng of Team RED. I'm very new to FreeCiv, and I'm not familiar with the current ruleset even after I tried the test game. I'm concerned that if the BLUE team is too strong I would easily lose cities and piss my teammates off.
wieder

Post by wieder »

I know players from both teams but of course we can make a player swap. I'll do it soon.

Once that as been done, everything seems to be ready for the start. Any last moment issues? We can still make some small fixes.

lvzheng. don't worry. You can ask your team for advice. And it's always the first time for everything :)
wieder

Post by wieder »

Here is the map and the locations for team Blue on LT38 test.

There is currently one extra player for testing purposes. The map will be about 150x150 tiles or slightly smaller.