Away

Finished (team)
Drew

Away

Post by Drew »

I will be away from Oct 23rd-Nov 1st and I would like to delegate to Sandain for T104-T112

Also, what is the status of someone permanently taking over for Evan? I have had control of his nation for almost two weeks. I think Maho was going to take over permanently for him, unless someone else is doing it.
wieder

Post by wieder »

I didn't know Maho was planning to take over Evan. In any case it's ok to be away for two weeks. If he is away more the admin(s) can decide to replace him with another player. And yeah, 14 turns is not really a hard limit. Since this is the first time I hear about this, I probably wouldn't replace him right after 14 turns but maybe give him just few more turns time to come back in case he misses the time he planned to be back. Unless someone can explain why not :) At least he planned to return unlike El_per.

At the moment it's possible to switch the delegation from you to Maho or to someone else. You can do that by replying me here.

Keep me updated about this :)
Drew

Post by Drew »

I'm not sure if Evan was planning to come back. For now I would like to delegate myself to sandain and I'll delegate Evan to Cgalik. I'm about to get on a 14 hr flight so I won't be able to respond for a while, hopefully that's all you need from me!
wieder

Post by wieder »

That's all what is needed. I have now changed the delegations.

Remember to remove your own delegation when you come back.
cgalik

Post by cgalik »

Thanks, Wieder!
evan

Post by evan »

I'm glad to see good sportsmanship at play in the Admin's discretion regarding my delegation, which is permanent.
Perhaps in non-team games it could be best done differently. But I think in a team-game it really isn't a problem.
(Oh yeah, by the way, Hi Guys! Go Team!)
wieder

Post by wieder »

Evan, thanks for telling us about that. If Maho wants to take your place, I guess there is nothing preventing that from happening. The easiest way would be delegation since it doesn't require the savegame to be edited.
Drew

Post by Drew »

Do I need to do anything in particular to be delegated back to my nation on T114 or will it happen automatically?

Thanks!
sandain

Post by sandain »

Drew wrote:Do I need to do anything in particular to be delegated back to my nation on T114 or will it happen automatically?

Thanks!
Drew, you can remove me as your delegate at any time if you choose. I will not /take your nation again from this point forward.

To regain control, just type "/take drew" into chat.
wieder

Post by wieder »

Thanks Sandain, it's just like you said.

The player who delegated his/her nation should remove the delegation from the web site after the need for the delegation has ended. The reason for this is that there can't be accidental /takes and it's easier for the others to see if the nation is delegated or not.