LT33

Finished (teamless)
edrim

LT33

Post by edrim »

There is a topic for prestage of LT33 game.
Please make your comments here, once we will decide when to start signups and prefered way what LT33 should be.
First of all we need to discuss if we focus on 2.5 or staying in 2.3.

All other things to discuss are welcome.
mrsynical

Post by mrsynical »

Do 2.3. We know it will probably finish without crashing... Just use updated LT3* rules.
mmm2

Post by mmm2 »

mrsynical wrote:Do 2.3. We know it will probably finish without crashing... Just use updated LT3* rules.
Lt31 = type:FFA, host: Kryon
Lt32 = type:TG, host: Edrim
Lt33 = type:FFA, host: ?????

Who is going to make settings for LT33?
edrim

Post by edrim »

mmm2 wrote:
mrsynical wrote:Do 2.3. We know it will probably finish without crashing... Just use updated LT3* rules.
Lt31 = type:FFA, host: Kryon
Lt32 = type:TG, host: Edrim
Lt33 = type:FFA, host: ?????

Who is going to make settings for LT33?
I think we will get settings from LT31 with this freaky restrict infra and all others, then start to poll settings. It will still take some time to make your votes for settings.
wieder

Post by wieder »

The restrictinfra was disabled in LT31.

I would really like to see improvements (markets, banks, factories) giving +50% bonus instead of just 25%. I can make a poll of that. Was there that example poll we were talking about?
edrim

Post by edrim »

wieder wrote:The restrictinfra was disabled in LT31.

I would really like to see improvements (markets, banks, factories) giving +50% bonus instead of just 25%. I can make a poll of that. Was there that example poll we were talking about?
There will be no polls at all, maybe if we have big discussion about something but it is not for sure.
We will implement some changes but we will do in proper way, not to make changes are disqualifying each other, to have ruleset stable and working good.
We will look at all proposals and make changes showing them in http://forum.longturn.org/viewtopic.php?id=394
ankka8x

Post by ankka8x »

Im moving, Temmikael have my nation