Vacation idle list.

Finished (team)
cgalik

Post by cgalik »

Alakar, still has not returned. Edrim could you change Alakar's delegation to me, cgalik? Thanks in advance.
edrim

Post by edrim »

cgalik wrote:Alakar, still has not returned. Edrim could you change Alakar's delegation to me, cgalik? Thanks in advance.
Done.
ste

Post by ste »

away for 3 days from now, tiger's in charge
paavo

Post by paavo »

Going catch some fishes, so im off from friday to monday (11 - 14 of october) and on next week i cant do my turns from thursday or friday to sunday (17 or 18 - 20 of october). Delegating to Cgalik.
cgalik

Post by cgalik »

From tuhin on #longturn yesterday:
215338 < tuhin1> hello, my pc crashed and i couldn't login , i would like to delegate again to team mates
215906 < paavon> im away after tomorrow a few days, so cant help

edrim, could you please delegate tuhin to soon? And alakar to nevermind? thanks again in advance.
Archont

Post by Archont »

Due to Xercise's overseas travel and some other reasons I'm asking, with Xercise's permission, to delegate ifaesfu's nation to meton.
..(`) In my spirit lies my faith
.( ) Stronger than love and with me it will be
/(* *) For always
./(_)()
Orchestra!
edrim

Post by edrim »

both asks done
edrim

Post by edrim »

Kryon wrote:I am going on vacation until Aug 21. I will delegate to Elrik.

Dimitril is also on vacation. I had his delegation. Can you please switch his delegation to Marduk?
But Marduk is on delegation now, and he has set delegation to elrik, can you fix delegation in your team and then ask for changing delegation for idlers?
This is autmatic system which players should use for changing.
paavo

Post by paavo »

paavo wrote:Going catch some fishes, so im off from friday to monday (11 - 14 of october) and on next week i cant do my turns from thursday or friday to sunday (17 or 18 - 20 of october). Delegating to Cgalik.
Delegating now for cgalik, i'm back on sunday.
edrim

Post by edrim »

Kryon wrote:I am going on vacation until Aug 21. I will delegate to Elrik.

Dimitril is also on vacation. I had his delegation. Can you please switch his delegation to Marduk?
I did Dimitril delegation to Marduk. Please fix your delegations in future not to let player control 3 nations.
det0r

Post by det0r »

Can you please change delegation of Deragh from me to tiger. I am quite busy with work and I don't have time for two civs at the moment.
kevin551

Post by kevin551 »

I am away for a week - have asked Wieder to delegate
edrim

Post by edrim »

det0r wrote:Can you please change delegation of Deragh from me to tiger. I am quite busy with work and I don't have time for two civs at the moment.
Done.
Xercise

Post by Xercise »

Dear admin,

Can you please change the delegation of idler ifaesfu to me, Xercise. Meton is going away for a few days and cannot play ifaesfu.

Thanks, Xercise
edrim

Post by edrim »

Xercise wrote:Can you please change the delegation of idler ifaesfu to me, Xercise.
Done.
Xercise

Post by Xercise »

Meton has now returned and would like to run ifaesfu again. Please change the ifaesfu delegation from me, xercise, back to meton again.

Thanks!
edrim

Post by edrim »

Xercise wrote:Meton has now returned and would like to run ifaesfu again. Please change the ifaesfu delegation from me, xercise, back to meton again.

Thanks!
Done, maybe next time he can swap cities to someone, 4 days vacations are not real once, expecialy for idlers.
Xercise

Post by Xercise »

Thanks Edrim... it was meton's grand mother's funeral... I think unexpected, so I appreciate that you made an exception!

Cheers, Xercise
edrim

Post by edrim »

Xercise wrote:Thanks Edrim... it was meton's grand mother's funeral... I think unexpected, so I appreciate that you made an exception!

Cheers, Xercise
Sorry about it.
Xercise

Post by Xercise »

Dear Admin,

Unfortunately, our team has not heard from our co-leader Archont in two days (3 turns). He controlled 2 nations already and we have lost a lot of players (this is the second leader we lose). I believe Archont has fallen ill, but cannot be sure. We hope he is all right and will come back.

In the meanwhile, could you please transfer delegation of el_perdedor's and archont's nations to me, Xercise.

I realise this will give me control of 3 nations, but I have little choice due to the inactivity of the idlers. Please forgive me and I will try to sort out the transfer of cities (and elimination of one of our players) if archont does not come back soon. Alternatively, I will try to play the 2nd and 3rd nation on alternative turns as a long term solution.

Thanks,

Xercise
Last edited by Xercise on Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xercise

Post by Xercise »

Thank you akfaew for setting the delegation!
StratThinker

Post by StratThinker »

I am going to be away for turn 121 and 122. I am delegating to Kevin551.
edrim

Post by edrim »

MrSynical has went out. I am switching delegation of elpollodiablo to me.