Victory alliance.

Finished (teamless)
edrim

Victory alliance.

Post by edrim »

Hello players.

As you know there is a rule here:
rules wrote:A teamless game can be won by one player, or an alliance formed by a number of players no bigger than was agreed upon before the game started
We have formed an alliance, thats mean:
Alliance wrote:Alliance: Group of players who are either allied directly or at least indirectly (player X allied with player Y; Y with Z; so X indirectly with Z)
I have been allied with all our group, so we have been a formal ingame alliance in meaning of this definition.

There is a list of winning alliance:

1.edrim
2.Joris
3.kull
4.Lord_P

We have had clever plan to obey a world and win by war but it T180 has stopped our plans, it was easy way to win it, so we are claiming victory in LT31. If you dont agree you have to post that (in normal situation you should be defeated by our army, but it never happen), if you agree you dont have to do anything, after nobody disagree since 5th June, we will claim victory and get a glorious position in our hall of shame.

If anybody disagree i said that this game will over a tie:
rules wrote:Tie - no player claimed victory, or the time limit (if any) has passed.
Dimitril

Post by Dimitril »

Edrim was splitted, not quite dead but finishing him was not hard at all. Joris was a problem, but with about 10 more turns to prepare the attack, he would have fallen. Kull was already mostly dead. Lord_P got victory on is first strike but lost much in the counter attack.

Units wise, you were probably outnumbered 5 to 1. And Nuke (if that was your tactic) was useless versus SDI.

If there is a way to resume game, I don't mind finishing your little group. Also, you are not ranking admin. Keep talking about rules, so far even admin seem to ignore them when they feel like it.
Last edited by Dimitril on Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
edrim

Post by edrim »

Dimitril wrote:Edrim was splitted, not quite dead but finishing him was not hard at all. Joris was a problem, but with about 10 more turns to prepare the attack, he would have fallen. Kull was already mostly dead. Lord_P got victory on is first strike but lost much in the counter attack.

Units wise, you were probably outnumbered 5 to 1. And Nuke (if that was your tactic) was useless versus SDI.

If there is a way to resume game, I don't mind finishing your little group. Also, you are not ranking admin. Keep talking about rules, so far even admin seem to ignore them when they feel like it.
Should i take it like your disagree to our winning post? This game was fix to play 180 turns, before T180, victory alliance should write a topic to show theirs glorious victory. Nobody did it. I wanted to show how victory topics should look. Will you make your own? This pitiful post od Grendel can only be understand that he has win by his own, there was anything about alliance.

Same like Kryon's topic.

I am not talking about Kryon's ranking but winning in a mean of Longturn.org community.
Dimitril

Post by Dimitril »

My military alone was as strong to your whole alliance. You are alive so you can claim victory, but your justification is the one of a fool.
Joris

Post by Joris »

I didn't feel like I was in an unwinnable position. A draw was never an option?
kull

Post by kull »

I were all game allied as Edrim said, and last 3 turns i just fall into iddler, because everybody just started writing that game as ended and that wider alliance won the game (besides i feel was not fair because they aparently had more than 7 in alliance...and was agree no more than 7 per alliance).

our alliance could had have more players, but we just refused, to keep it according the rules.

If the game do not ended in turn 180....i am sure things were totally different....
wieder

Post by wieder »

As pointed out by Kryon in earlier time, alliance size was never limited. The number of winners was.

It was not against the rules to ally with just as many players as you like.
ifaesfu

Post by ifaesfu »

What is against the rules is to win a game without eliminating or surrendering the rest of the players.
edrim

Post by edrim »

ifaesfu wrote:What is against the rules is to win a game without eliminating or surrendering the rest of the players.
Thats why we are only talking about it in a meaning of Kryon's ranking list, he has an owner of this list, he was created it and he can paste there whatever he wants.

I can paraphrase maho as a previous admin talking about previous ranking list which was in Marduk own:

"Kryon, it's your ranking (yes - we have still no official ranking :D). You can even give points for having red pants :)." <- http://web.archive.org/web/201111030307 ... mment-9033

So, in this thread we are not talking about winning or not game in LT community, we are only talking about Kryon's Ranking and how many points will be transfer for one player to another.

Maybe in future days we will provide official ranking system, but for it all community should accept rules about this ranking system.
wieder

Post by wieder »

@Edrim

I accept the rules of the ranking system. While I think you may not really want to be called a winner of LT31, if it comes to that, I assume you will gladly be a winner since you claimed for victory.
ifaesfu

Post by ifaesfu »

edrim wrote:Thats why we are only talking about it in a meaning of Kryon's ranking list, he has an owner of this list, he was created it and he can paste there whatever he wants.

I can paraphrase maho as a previous admin talking about previous ranking list which was in Marduk own:

"Kryon, it's your ranking (yes - we have still no official ranking :D). You can even give points for having red pants :)." <- http://web.archive.org/web/201111030307 ... mment-9033

So, in this thread we are not talking about winning or not game in LT community, we are only talking about Kryon's Ranking and how many points will be transfer for one player to another.

Maybe in future days we will provide official ranking system, but for it all community should accept rules about this ranking system.

Then, I don't see the point in having such a ranking and the polls about limiting the size of the alliances.