Victory declaration - TriClad, Nyala and Jwrober

teamless, hex map
TriClad

Victory declaration - TriClad, Nyala and Jwrober

Post by TriClad »

Hi @LT69Hex !

This has been a very interesting game. As you all know, the construction of several spaceships has been started. Of these, the only spaceship currently finished and ready for lift-off is @Corbeau#1331's. Corbeau and I had an interesting discussion on what the fate of the world should be at this stage. I explained that I have no interest in breaking our peaceful relationship, but would have no choice but to charge towards Corbeau's capital should his spaceship leave the ground.

As you can see from the demographics and scores, the military power of our alliance is now unbeatable (swarms of stealth bombers, fusion armors and fusion battleships are ready to strike anywhere in the world at a swift pace). As such, Corbeau and I have agreed to keep our peace, and reach out to the rest of the players to wrap up this amazing adventure.

@wieder_fi#1138: Myself, @jwrober#7464 and @Milene#2613 would like to declare victory of LT69hex. However, assuming no one objects and we can indeed be declared victors as far as the LT system goes, we would like to request that the server is kept going long enough for corbeau to launch the spaceship and reach the target, ending the server beautifully.

I will copy-paste this declaration into the forum and, as per the rules, I believe there is now a 5 day period for anyone to object.
TriClad

Post by TriClad »

Update: The Dutch have opposed this victory declaration on 2022-06-04. The game continues!