Delegations

Finished (team)
wieder

Delegations

Post by wieder »

Since this is a team game and the team members can have more freedom with delegations, there is maybe no need to make a forum post telling about when you delegate. Then again it might be nice to do that. I'll start this thread by letting you know that Orisson has been delegated to Kevin until Oct 10th.
kevin551

Post by kevin551 »

Orisson seems to be gone again. He missed last turn and does not respond today. If he does not return I will take delegation at the end of this turn.
wieder

Post by wieder »

Yeah, take the delegation. That's why predefined delegations are a good thing.
louis94

Post by louis94 »

An unexpected RL event is forcing me to step back from LT games for some time. I hope Asturia can get a good regent.

Since I didn't do all my moves this turn, I asked wieder to allow the regent to finish them before TC, in violation of the 1-player-per-turn rule. So don't panic if you see someone taking Asturia before TC, it's not RTS :-)
Hans_Lemurson

Post by Hans_Lemurson »

And in a second blow to Green team, Hans Lemurson is going to have to step away from LT games as well.
They are loads of fun, but when I spend my spare time daydreaming about coordinated military operations, it's harder to get good at my new job.

Given that I have been controlling both California and Silesia, I will need TWO regents!
Hans_Lemurson

Post by Hans_Lemurson »

A new player, Abb (Keudr on Discord), will be taking control of Silesia, and rockNrolf (player of Germany) will be taking control of California.
ghamath

Post by ghamath »

I will have to step away from LT games for a while. I will not be back in LT45. Hope to join in some other game. Wish the best for Team White.
wieder

Post by wieder »

Looks like kamBLR is controlling 3 players. He can do it for few days. Is there any info about when one player will return or the 3rd player can be given to someone else?
Hans_Lemurson

Post by Hans_Lemurson »

Dim (Ukraine) had been controlling Ferg (Ohlone), but when Dim left, kamBLR took over both nations.

The Ohlone(Ferg) are cut off from rest of Red Team and (last I saw) nearly dead.
It may be a problem that solves itself soon enough, depending on the actions of Blue and White.
Last edited by Hans_Lemurson on Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cgalik

Post by cgalik »

I'm fine with kamBLR controlling 3, as Dim barely counts as 1 lol. More like 2.1 nations. :)