Kamikaze funny story - from a noob player :)

Finished (Team)
kamBLR

Kamikaze funny story - from a noob player :)

Post by kamBLR »

My nickname is kamBLR - its mean kamikaze Belarus. And its very funny that I found my nickname in this game. LT43 is my 1-st game in this project. When Nuclear bombs became availiable - I bought some, but I couldn't use them... I thought that I am noob and must read description. I read that Nukes can be load on submarine. I put them on submarine. Submarine move close to the enemy city.... and just blow it!
This is KAMIKAZE submarine, that other players dont even know )))) Everybody thought that I am a cheater... but I am only first time playing and just read MANUAL!

With this secret we have a chance to win in LT 43 ))) But I do not pretend to win

Last edited by kamBLR on Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wieder

Post by wieder »

That's a great story and is a good example how you can do the impossible if you read the manual and figure out the alternative way to do it :)
Corbeau

Post by Corbeau »

Why blow up the nuke while on a submarine? Why not launch it and save the sub?
Wahazar

Post by Wahazar »

Corbeau wrote:Why blow up the nuke while on a submarine? Why not launch it and save the sub?
He have no Advanced Flight, thus only submarine was capable to move nuke.
EDIT: maybe I'm wrong - is it possible to detonate nuke with 0 mp?
Last edited by Wahazar on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caedo

Post by Caedo »

It's possible to detonate nukes with no movement; however, I seems to recall that (at least in 2.5) it's impossible to unload a nuke from a transport outside a city if it doesn't have any movement.
Corbeau

Post by Corbeau »

Ok, I checked the techs in LT43. It seems you can produce nukes, but without Advanced Flight, they can't fly (no movement at all, if I got it right). So they can only be carried and/or dropped as bombs.