Here are the players for LT49. Team captains...

Finished (team)
mmm2

Post by mmm2 »

hi wieder, can you feed us more food? in the test game my cities were starving for growth. i need to get to +20 food so that i can grow every 2 turns but just barely not enough for that.. maybe we can decrease foodbox or give more goodies from tiles?
mmm2

Post by mmm2 »

also maybe increase price for certain units such as armors, howitzers, and fusion armors.. we could double the cost of those and some other advanced units? they are way too cheap to build if you have size 40 cities that have 150 production
mmm2

Post by mmm2 »

also it might be fun if we add 1 or 2 more units each game.. we could remove some useless units such as knights and add some unit like carrier pigeon, or something else? carrier pigeon would be a "flying" diplomat, it could have same properties as helicopter, but only diplomat power... we can disable insighting revolt so that would not be abused? someone could make avatar/sprite for it? it might be fun?
mmm2

Post by mmm2 »

also what do you think about having primitive air unit such as cannon ball or other primitive ballistic? that could be using properties of cruise missile with much weaker attack stats?
Zamolxis

Post by Zamolxis »

I'm happy to play in any team;
I'm on my holiday so my time online is minimal :)
kevin551

Post by kevin551 »

Zamolxis, yes we will include you in the game.
If the game starts soon is it okay if Zoe covers for you for a few days until you back from vacation.
Please login to Discord https://discord.gg/ksD8hZ7 and go on the LT49 channel.
Most of the game chat, and separate team channels are there.
Zamolxis

Post by Zamolxis »

I'll do my moves when the game will start. Due to the rule no 9 ("The first turn lasts three days (3x23 hours)") I thought it's no so important to be every day online :)