Anyone want to take over my nation (Korea)?

Finished (teamless)
Steelski

Anyone want to take over my nation (Korea)?

Post by Steelski »

This game is taking way more of my time and concentration than I initially thought and what I can afford at the moment. My nation is doing reasonably well and is in no danger of being wiped out or even losing significant amount of cities for a long time (possibly depending somewhat on certain leaders' plans of course), which means both that 1) it's a pretty nice position to take for a newcomer and 2) managing the nation will take at least as much and probably more time in the foreseeable future, which is problematic for me.

So, anyone who's not currently in the game (or were but lost already) want to take over Korea permanently?
Steelski

Post by Steelski »

Ok, if there is no one, that leaves two options, and before doing anything I'm asking what's the community's opinion: Would it be better if I delegate to one of my allies until someone turns up to take the nation (or permanently if no one ever does) or if I leave my cities empty for my allies to take? I figured delegating would be more fair for everyone but I'd like to hear what others think before I do it.
Steelski

Post by Steelski »

Thanks for your replies. I delegated Korea to paveq, either permanently or until someone else (hopefully someone who's not playing LT30 already) takes it. I'm sorry for the potential mess, annoyance and general butthurtedness this causes, but indeed there doesn't seem to be any better option available at the moment. I tried playing my turns quickly and efficiently but it still took too much time. If I play a strategy game, I can't do it half-assedly but rather always have to strive for perfect play. Call me obsessed if you like. :D