Christmas

Finished (team)
zoe

Christmas

Post by zoe »

I guess many of us will do something special for Christmas. I proposed a Christmas Truce on Discord. It would be an extended turn lasting for 4 days, starting on December 23d or 24th. If you have a preference on the period or number of days, don't hesitate to say it.
kevin551

Post by kevin551 »

Yes. This is what usually happens. I agree to the Christmas Truce.

There's a previous example from LT40 here - LT40 » There will be a Christmas break
wieder wrote:The break will happen next turn. The current turn T28 will be played as usual but the following one, turn T29 will be extended to 4*23h. The turn taking place after T29 will be played as usual and will last 23h.

During the extended turn the game can be played as usual. Moving, attacking, chatting and doing stuff will work. The only thing different is that it's a 4*23h turn.

Happy holidays :)
cgalik

Post by cgalik »

Lets do a 4 day turn starting Dec 23. So December 23 have turn timeout extended to 24*3 + 23 (extra 3 days but keep TC time rolling on same time). So will be a TC on Dec 23rd and next one on Dec 27th.
buggy

Post by buggy »

I am very favorable to the Christmas break. If it was only me, I wouldn't mind having a break all the way till New Year.

I think teams with multiple permanent delegations should have the last word here. Is there anyone who's absent during holiday break in Green and Red teams? Will you be able to manage?
zoe

Post by zoe »

Since no one seems to have a strong opinion on the start of the Christmas Truce, I will suggest we start at T87? For me, it can last up to 1 week, no issue there.