There is a nation for regency in LT42. Who wants to play?

Finished (Teamless)
Dim

There is a nation for regency in LT42. Who wants to play?

Post by Dim »

Dear players, I participate in the game LT42. The situation in it, for my nation, is very favorable. But now I have absolutely no time for active participation in the game. If anyone has a desire to take control of my nation in the game LT42, I will be happy to hand over powers to him.
Dim

Post by Dim »

Write me here or mail and I'll talk to the administrator of the game.
wieder

Post by wieder »

A very good post. Thanks!

There is however one or maybe tho things. First, I guess this should be on the LT45 forum maybe? Not a problem really. Another thing is that the players are allowed to have more pre-defined delegates for cases where people are missing turns and I might not be around to do the delegations for then. It has happened. Really :)

The actually used delegations is the thing that counts on LT45. The game specific rules allow this exception.

In any case, maybe it would be better to have more evenly distributed pre-defined delegates?
jwrober

Post by jwrober »

wieder wrote:A very good post. Thanks!

There is however one or maybe tho things. First, I guess this should be on the LT45 forum maybe?
Thanks Wieder. I totally posted to the wrong forum spot. I have deleted my post and will put it where it belongs.