World Map

Finished (Team)
Hans_Lemurson

World Map

Post by Hans_Lemurson »

I decided to make a World Map about so that we'd all have an image to appreciate our continent by:
It's based on the world on August 2nd, so shouldn't contain any spoilers about secret cities or troop positions. It is of course taken from Red Team's perspective, so Blue can feel free to giggle at the gaps in our knowledge. In exchange, Blue team will get a glimpse at what was denied to them after their ships and explorers met with "unfortunate accidents".

The mark "Original Corner" denotes where the map's true 0,0 coordinate is. I re-centered the map to give a much more stylish view of our shared continent.
cgalik

Post by cgalik »

Traitor!!!

Hehe just kidding
Wahazar

Post by Wahazar »

At the beginning of LT44 I proposed a strategic plan of "Bottleneck" operation, unfortunately it was postponed, and unlikely to be not realized, thus I can rather safely disclosure this project:
Corbeau

Post by Corbeau »

Too much detail for the plan to work successfully.
Wahazar

Post by Wahazar »

Corbeau wrote:Too much detail for the plan to work successfully.
Plan was simply: cut throat to prevent feeding Dim's Kievian Rus. All other is just a plain screenshot.
Hans_Lemurson

Post by Hans_Lemurson »

Thanks for sharing, Wahazar! It's always interesting to look back on history and ponder what might have been. That is a decent place for a chokepoint...if you can get it. Was this before or after Helsinki was sniped by a lucky horseman?

One clarification: Dim never commanded the Kievan Rus. It was first delegated to Louis94, then to Jwrober around turn 30, and he commands them still.
Wahazar

Post by Wahazar »

Of course, I messed up Kievian Rus and Ukraine.
Hans_Lemurson

Post by Hans_Lemurson »

Wahazar wrote:Of course, I messed up Kievian Rus and Ukraine.
It's always confusing when historical nations overlap in their territory at different times.
Hans_Lemurson

Post by Hans_Lemurson »

I have been authorized to share a current world map for t117. You can really see the ravages of global warming, as well as see the progress and structure of Blue's upcoming victory.
"Empires" are nations that are contiguous but have taken additional territory.
"Colonies" are isolated conquests.
Other special names are based on my personal opinions.