Winning Post

Finished (teamless)
chill

Winning Post

Post by chill »

Dear LT41 players. Our alliance consisting of (Cgalik, Wieder, and Chill) declare victory. We would rather not kill all remaining players, since some have been friendly. If you are one of the remaining alive players and do not accept our victory please announce it and we will take care of you soon :) This game has been challenging and a lot of fun, so we thank everyone for a great game!
cgalik

Post by cgalik »

It was a good game. Honorable mention to ferg and Lord_P who fought Haken/Kryon/Zoltan tough. Haken/Kryon/Zoltan had the top 3 scores for a long while and played very, very well.

I got a bit lucky with a capital split of Haken that helped a lot. :)

Thanks to wieder for admin'ing the game. And much thanks to akfaew for admin'ing the server which had only one short scheduled upgrade outage, otherwise was perfect.
edrim

Post by edrim »

Acceptance if needed.
Good game guys.
Corbeau

Post by Corbeau »

I cannot accept nor reject your victory because my government has been deposed due to absence and are now swimming to safety.

Congratulations to the winners ;)
Corbeau

Post by Corbeau »

Not that I care or have a personal interest, but is this going to end or what? :D
cgalik

Post by cgalik »

Oh I thought it was over... Maybe I should log back in to finish everyone off so game ends automatically? :)