I can not start the game in LT41.

Finished (teamless)
Dim

I can not start the game in LT41.

Post by Dim »

I registered on the site and in game LT41. I connect to the server with the help of the client 2.5.9 But I can not enter the game. Against my login with the 'Team' column is the 'Disconnected'
Dim

Post by Dim »

It's a pity. Thanks for the answer.
wieder

Post by wieder »

There is actually a way to do that. If you want to, I can delegate Maho's nation to you. He only logged in T0 and didn't touch the game ever since. It's now T20 and it won't be easy but because of tech leakage it's not impossible to create a reasonably good nation even if you start now. Just let me know and I'll do the delegation.

Once delegated, you log into the game and writhe the following on the main chat

/take maho

That will give you the control of maho's nation once the delegation has been set.
Dim

Post by Dim »

wieder wrote:There is actually a way to do that. If you want to, I can delegate Maho's nation to you. He only logged in T0 and didn't touch the game ever since. It's now T20 and it won't be easy but because of tech leakage it's not impossible to create a reasonably good nation even if you start now. Just let me know and I'll do the delegation.

Once delegated, you log into the game and writhe the following on the main chat

/take maho

That will give you the control of maho's nation once the delegation has been set.
I am not afraid of difficulties. And this will give me a good experience. Therefore, I would like to take over the nation of Maho.
wieder

Post by wieder »

Sorry about the delay. Maho is now delegated to Dim.
Dim

Post by Dim »

wieder wrote:Sorry about the delay. Maho is now delegated to Dim.
Thank you
Corbeau

Post by Corbeau »

Kryon wrote:And for official rankings, since you replaced an idler, if you win you will be counted as winner and if you lose maho will be counted as the loser :)
WHAT?!? Why am i not informed of this possibility! :D