clarification re: mis-delegation

Finished (teamless)
bamskamp

clarification re: mis-delegation

Post by bamskamp »

edrim wrote:
bamskamp wrote:I will be gone for two turns (T5 and T6). Delegation TBD.
You should delegate to someone else then you, but in this way players shouldnt attack you once you are away and you gave delegation to your own nickname:) (yeah, gentelmans agree).
I appreciate being given the benefit of the doubt - I originally set the delegation to a different player's name, but because I couldn't get confirmation before I left, I re-set delegation to myself to protect the identity of that player. I don't understand how else I can removed the name of that potential delegate, other than re-setting the delegation to another player's name. Thank you edrim for leaving my cities in peace while I was gone :)
edrim

Post by edrim »

bamskamp wrote: I appreciate being given the benefit of the doubt - I originally set the delegation to a different player's name, but because I couldn't get confirmation before I left, I re-set delegation to myself to protect the identity of that player. I don't understand how else I can removed the name of that potential delegate, other than re-setting the delegation to another player's name. Thank you edrim for leaving my cities in peace while I was gone :)
You can delete all letters in delegation field and let it blank, it will remove delegation at all.
sandain

Post by sandain »

edrim wrote:You can delete all letters in delegation field and let it blank, it will remove delegation at all.
I tried this, but I get the following error message when I try to remove my delegate:
Player "" is incorrect.
However, setting myself as delegate seems like a viable alternative.
Last edited by sandain on Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
edrim

Post by edrim »

edrim wrote:You can delete all letters in delegation field and let it blank, it will remove delegation at all.
We have little change in our delegation system, now you can click cancel and it will be canceled.