Victory declaration

First game of Level A of TheLeague
TriClad

Victory declaration

Post by TriClad »

Pasting here the Discord message from 2021-06-28 16:43 GMT-4:

So, it seems the time has come to conclude this amazing game. Before anything else: myself, @A0Zmat, @fizu and @jwrober would like to declare victory. Cheers, my great allies!

What a journey! It was a game full of intrigue and unexpected twists. KingOfTheStorm was a formidable opponent, and I really wish we had had a chance to beat him (or lose to him) fair and square. Personally, I want to thank not only my allies but also @Blauwal, @MustVares13 and @PowerPaul, for their crucial help in keeping me alive after losing most of my nation in one single turn (again, kudos to KotS, it was a great play). Sadly, I did not get to take my homeland back, but instead I got some new good friends out of this game, and I'll take that any time :)

So many of us came together for this fight that it only seems unfair only four get to declare victory. If it were up to me, we would all win! Perhaps @Kryon can reconsider the rank-up terms and allow some other surviving nations to move on to League B as well. I am looking forward to meeting everyone there at some point beers

We had a discussion with most of the players still alive, and everyone appears to be on board with letting us take this one home. Still, as per our rules, I suppose the customary five days start now!